Good morning, ladies and gents, (Yes, I am fully aware that it's afternoon)
Seeing as this is the first of many new, enlightening blogs, I thought I'd fill you in on the happenings of Fool's Errand. First off, this blog will be administered by both myself, and the man with the master lyric-texting plan, Jordan Hall. Though we may try real hard to keep this in the realm of the band, we tend to go off at times. But why are you complaining? It's free entertainment!
Right now I'm mainly going to try and fill everybody in on what's been happening in our little world. I would say we are hard at work on our debut EP, but that would just be a bold-faced lie. Though ideas come and go from time to time, having the band split by a two hour trip is difficult for useful ideas across. Though, as I mentioned before, Jordan has improv texted me two full songs at the moment. One inspired by "Honey-Nut Cheerios, brah!" and the other, apparently, from the middle of no where. It's quite an impressive feat. (And when I say inspired by that cereal, I don't mean it's going to be like "I took out a bowl and delivered it to the table. Then I took out that bag of O's, like something out of Aesop's Fables". It's not like that) I believe one song is called "Amen" and the other is...I can't remember. Perhaps when Jordan gets his lazy gluteus maximus on the blog he can tell you.
Other than that, I know we currently are working on several ideas for the artwork for the EP. Photo supplied by Helen Hall. Unless we become schizophrenic and change our minds completely. We are also working on, what started as an improv show and turned into a little evil plan of evil. We heard about a certain pub here that apparently has an Irish music jam night on Sundays. So, once we get a little more information ourselves, we'll let you fine people in on the action. So, that's all for now. And as always: I'm hangin' in, there ain't no doubt; and I'm hangin' tough, over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment